Saturday, July 28, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (4)





Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Bloggers share what new books (physical or virtual) they got these week. This is the first week that I'm participating! I like getting new books and showing them. So here's my haul for this week! 

Bought

TitlePledged
Author: Gwynneth White
Published: June 13th, 2012 (Smashwords)
Pages: 503
Series: Soul Wars Saga #1


Ever since I first saw this book and read the synopsis I want to read this book! And now I can! Yay! 










CinderTitle: Cinder 
Author: Marissa Meyer
Published: January 3rd, 2012 (Feiwel & Friends)
Pages: 387
Series: Lunar Chronicles #1


I heard so many good things about this book! At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to read it, but after all those amazing reviews I have no other choice ;).  
















16 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I'm still reading Pledged (I put it down after a while) but I LOVED Cinder! It was a bit predictable to me but I still really loved it! I hope you enjoy them!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you know, I must start Cinder sooner rather than later. Especially now that I know there's a sequel to the story!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pledged is in my TBR. Cinder was amazing! Thanks for stopping by! My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking out my post! I have been wanting to read Cinder forever now. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinder was SO GOOD!!!! I almost regret reading it, because now I have to wait for the sequel. Don't hesitate to read it– I'm sure you'll love it! Happy Reading and I'm a new follower :D

    Rabiah
    Confessions of a Readaholic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinder was awesome. Can't wait till the sequel Scarlett is out. Nice haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. New Follower:)

    I hope you love Cinder as much as I did.

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adored Cinder :D And I can't wait to see what book two is about! I hope you enjoy both books. I've seen Pledge around too.
    Great haul!

    Janina
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. Squeeeee! CINDER IS AMAZING!!! Like.. holy crap. I read the blurb and was like, "This sounds weird," so I didn't buy it. Then I finally did a few weeks later and was completely blown away! I hope you absolutely adore it!! :)

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see what you think of Cinder! Happy Reading! :)

    ~Keertana
    Ivy Book Bindings

    ReplyDelete
  11. my sister recently read cinder and loved it!! she's been pushing me to read it ever since. hope you'll love it as much as she did. happy reading :)

    our book haul.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cinder was really good, can't wait to read the next one too!

    Our Media Mail post is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've hear great things about Cinder, but I haven't read it yet. I signed up for the Pledge tour, so I'll be reading it soon :) Enjoy your books!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul! I love Cinder. It's absolutely amazing! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!