Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Ten Books For People Who Like Ruth Warburton



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday has another topic and different bloggers give their top ten. I love making lists, so here's mine for this week!

This week topic is 

Ten Books For People Who Like Ruth Warburton



I read A Witch in Winter last week and I loved her writing style. For me this is one of the most important parts of a book! I love being dragged into a story. The authors I recommend here have also a good writing style. 
The list is not in a particular order. The books/series are the ones I have read / am reading by the author. 



Andrea Cremer (Nightshade trilogy)
I have this habit of picking up books way to late. Just like this one. The first part got published in 2010 and I just read it this year. I'm going to have to work on that!

Veronica Rossi (Under the Never Sky)
Mostly I avoid hyped books, but i definitely wanted to read this one and I'm really glad that I did. 

Ally Condie (Matched trilogy)
I picked this book up because of the beautiful cover, but once I started reading it i couldn't stop. I love her writing style!





Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instruments)
Great cover. Great story. Great writing style. What more could you want?


Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy)
Read this series all at once. I just couldn't get enough of it.


Julie Kagawa (The Iron Fey)

This book kinda blow me away,  I loved it!


Ann Brashares (My Name is Memory)
I loved The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, but this author can also write some pretty good YA. 

Scott Westerfeld (Uglies series)
A friend of mine recommend this book and it's one of those book you read in one sitting. 

Joss Stirling (Benedict series)
If you have read her books, you know what I mean. 

Lauren Kate (Fallen series)
Not everyone was thrilled about the third book, but I just love her writing style and thought the book was nice. 





6 comments:

  1. Completely agree about Vampire Academy! I read it all at once too - such a good series! You have a bunch of books listed that are on my to-read list - excited to read them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mh, I didn't enjoy Fallen or Uglies too much, but I loooved the Mortal Instruments and the Iron Fey series. So I'll have to check out some of these, A Witch in Winter sounds quite wonderful.
    Feel free to visit my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven´t read Ruth Warburton, but I like your list. I only have read one book written by Lauren Kate (Fallen series) and I did love it, but I haven´t read the sequal of it. I should. I really should.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read a few of these books! I just borrowed Under the Never Sky from the library and I'm so excited to finally read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a great list. I have read the first book in the matched series, and I want to read the uglies series. Maybe I'm going to read something written by Ruth Warbuton, then? Love your blog btw. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of your compare to author, but a lot of these books I either want to read really badly or have read so I will definitely be looking into her.

    Thanks for the great list!!
    -Becky @ Book Bite Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!