Saturday, July 28, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you Beth at Beth Art From the Heart for nominating me!



The Award Rules:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
  2. Let the nominees know that they've been nominated
  3. Share 7 random facts about yourself
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you
  5. Add the Versatile Blogger award picture to your post


My 15 nominees are:
Lili's Reflections 
The nomination is intended as a compliment, so I hope you take it that way! It's fun participating!


7 Random Facts About Me


*My favorite time in the day is 2 pm. I don't know why, but that it always makes me happy. 
*It's because of my boyfriend that I'm a fan of James Bond and I loved he was part of the opening of the Olympics last night. 
*The person I admire most in the world is my mum. 
*What I love most about blogging is discovering new books and talking about them!
*I hate losing or forgetting things.
*My favorite fruit are grapes. 
*Things I always carry in my bag: wallet, phone, keys, book or ereader, hand balm, lip balm, diary, notebook and pens.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination! I've already nominated too many people for awards, I'm sure I'd annoy them if I nominated them again lol, which is why I'm trying to lay low on the award.

    But this is so sweet! I haven't gotten this one before! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! I just got the Liebster Award. Now I have to think of other people to nominate :/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!