Sunday, July 01, 2012

June in Books

In this post I will show you what I read, got and reviewed the past month. 


June was a busy month, but I would have liked to have read more books. I read 6 books, reviewed 9, bought 2 ebooks (I'm on a budget). I joined 4 different memes (don't you just love them!): Top Ten Tuesdays (because I love making and sharing lists), "Waiting on" Wednesdays (there's always a book we're waiting on), Stacking the Shelves (I love buying and showing the books I got) and Follow & Feature (I already met some great bloggers!). 


Reviews

Read

Between by Jessica Warman
De IJzerkoning by Julie Kagawa (The Iron King)
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Fated by Alyson Noël
Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa
Witch In Winter by Ruth Warburton

Currently reading:

Glitch by Heather Anastasiu

New books

Bought:

Hourglass by Myra McEntire

For review:

League of Strays - L.B. Schulman


How was your month in books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!