Saturday, March 09, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (34)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Bloggers share what new books (physical or virtual) they got this week. I like getting new books and showing them. So here's my haul for this week! 

I know I said I would stop (well, at least take it down a notch) buying books, but this week I'm completely innocent! I didn't buy any of these books. Now I have two high stacks of books on my windowsill. I need to read more and faster! But for now I'll just enjoy the pretty covers. 


For review


Het mes dat niet wijkt (Chaos trilogie #1)TitleHet Mes Dat Niet Wijkt (Dutch version)
Original Title: The Knife of Never Letting Go
Author: Patrick Ness
Published: January 15th, 2013 (Dutch Media Uitgevers)
Pages: 496
Series: Chaos Trilogy #1








Stormgevaar (Het Fluistereiland, #1)TitleStormgevaar (Dutch version)
Original Title: The Edge of Nowhere
Author: Elisabeth George
Published: September, 2012 (A.W. Bruna Uitgevers)
Pages: 336
Series: Saratoga Woods #1







Won



O, o, OliviaTitleO, o, Olivia (Dutch author)
Author: Gillian King
Published: June, 2011 (Uitgeverij Kok)
Pages: 256









Shadow of NightTitle: Shadow of Night
Author: Deborah Harkness
Published: July 10th, 2012 (Headline Publishing Group)
Pages: 636
Series: All Souls #2








What new books did you get this week?

14 comments:

  1. Lovely haul! :D

    BTW new follower

    follow back?

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much about The Knife of Never Letting Go but not read it yet. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know any of these. I hope you enjoy them all though. Happy reading.

    My STS

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not familiar with these either but hope you enjoy them all! Congrats on the wins!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool books! A lot of dutchies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was only saying this week I need to get started on The Knife of never letting go! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got an amazing haul this week. Most of these are new to me.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of any of those books before, but Shadow of Night looks good. And I totally need to stop buying books, but unlike you, my plan is totally failing so far. D:
    Happy reading & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heward of any of those, but they look really good,
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-b-day-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books! I really need to start reading more Dutch books. :)

    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome haul! I love seeing covers from different countries =) I hope you enjoy all your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't heard of those books but they look good.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome haul! Congrats on winning Shadow of Night! I haven't read the first book in the trilogy yet, but it's on my wishlist. I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for stopping by earlier! =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh lovely haul! A lot of new ones in there for me but I'm off to check some of those out :) Oh and I *just* got A Discovery of Witches myself (FINALLY!!) and I can't wait to start it :D I hope you'll LOVE the sequel!! Happy reading Helène ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!