Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (37)



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week I'm waiting on 

Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead

Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)Title: Gameboard of the Gods 
Author: Richelle Mead
Will be published on: June 4th, 2013 (Dutton Adult)
Series: Age of X #1
Synopsis from Goodreads: In a futuristic world nearly destroyed by religious extremists, Justin March lives in exile after failing in his job as an investigator of religious groups and supernatural claims. But Justin is given a second chance when Mae Koskinen comes to bring him back to the Republic of United North America (RUNA). Raised in an aristocratic caste, Mae is now a member of the military’s most elite and terrifying tier, a soldier with enhanced reflexes and skills.

When Justin and Mae are assigned to work together to solve a string of ritualistic murders, they soon realize that their discoveries have exposed them to terrible danger. As their investigation races forward, unknown enemies and powers greater than they can imagine are gathering in the shadows, ready to reclaim the world in which humans are merely game pieces on their board.

I loved Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series. Gameboard of the Gods has a very promising synopsis and I'm in love with the title! So exciting!

What are you waiting on?


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE all Richelle Mead's books! I'm super excite for this one!!!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! I haven't read any of her books before. maybe I need to rectify that soon! You can find my WOW at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/

    Cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Read this one already and really liked it! It's different from her other reads but still pretty cool! It's on Netgalley and Edelweiss!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oeh, the title sounds very inviting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love her VA series and since I haven't read any of her adult books yet, I think I'm going to start with this! Looks so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeek I got this one recently via Netgalley, you should try getting approved there or even Edelweiss! It looks brilliant doesn't it?! I still haven't read her VA series...but I do own book 1 and I plan on jumping in soon :D I've heard SO many great things! Glad to hear you loved that series too & I hope you'll love this one just as much :) GREAT pick!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!