Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday has another topic and different bloggers give their top ten. I love making lists, so here's mine for this week!

This week's topic is 

Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most

It's never really easy making these Top Ten's, but this one is so hard! There are so many awesome books out there I loved and would recommend. But I tried my hardest and narrowed it down to ten. They're not really in a particular order. I think they're all amazing!


 1  Pushing the Limits / Dare You To by Katie McGarry
Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)
I'm counting these as one. You don't want to miss out on both of them!

 2  Legend by Marie Lu
Legend (Legend, #1)
I just finished this one yesterday and let me tell it's as amazing as everyone says it is!

 3  The Elemental series by Brigid Kemmerer
Storm (Elemental, #1)
Yes, I know, I cheating a bit again. I could just pick the first book in the series, but you'll want to read the other books in the series then anyway. It's that amazing!

 4  The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
The Time Traveler's Wife
This book left a huge impression on me and I cried so hard while I read it. A beautiful story that really makes you think.

 5  Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
Tahereh Mafi's writing style is so amazing you should read this book just for that.

 6  Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella
Can You Keep a Secret?
This book has made me laugh so hard! It was almost embarrassing.

 7  Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Glow (Sky Chasers, #1)
I never thought I would say that I love a science fiction book, but this one is absolutely amazing.

 8  The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
The Last Song
All his books have made me cry, but this was one of the best.

 9  Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky, #1)
One of the best dystopian books out there. 


10 Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)
As long as there are people out there that haven't read this series yet I'll keep recommending it!

What books do you recommend the most?

17 comments:

  1. Okay, I've read three of these, and I have Pushing the Limits just waiting to be read, so I'm feeling pretty good about your list! I've wanted to read Legend for a long time now, but I just haven't gotten the change. My sister is a big fan of the Elementals series, so maybe one of these days she'll convince me to read those books as well. :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only ones I've read are Harry Potter and Under The Never Sky. I have some of the other ones just waiting to be read. I hope to read Shatter Me soon. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can You Keep a Secret? is hands down my favourite Sophie Kinsella novel. I was laughing real hard at some parts too! xD

    My (slightly modified) TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to start Legend and Shatter me! Great list, many of the books are on my TBR pile. :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE HP and UNDER THE NEVER SKY -- I'm glad to see them on so many lists! I haven't read most of the others you recommend, but a lot of them are on my (miles-long) TBR list. One of these days I'm really, really going to get to them ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can You Keep a Secret is such a fun book! I LOVE Sophie Kinsella's novels..although I think my favorite is The Undomestic Goddess :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Time Travelers Wife is such an amazing book! The story was beautiful and I cried a lot when I was reading it too! I love HP, UTNS & Legend too! I need to read every other book on your list though, because they all sound amazing!!
    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh I wish I'd included Legend! Such a great book. I really enjoyed Prodigy too. Pushing the Limits did make mine and I can't wait to read Dare You To! Love your list - great mix of everything :D

    Here's my top ten!

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe I forgot to put Pushing the Limits on my list! That was one of my favorite reads of 2012 and I can't wait to read Dare You To. I also recently read Legend and loved it as well. And of course I think Can You Keep a Secret is awesome :)

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A big BIG YES to Harry Potter from me as well :D Most of the others you have on here are already on my reading list...I actually own a copy of Storm, Under the Never Sky AND Shatter Me. Hoping I can get to them SOON! Legend is also one I've wanted to read for far too long hehe!

    Sweet list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your list! I haven't read all of them, so that's great :D New books to read! Totally agree with HP and Glow and of course Pushing the Limits! Nice recs Helene :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list!! I can not wait for Dare You Too to release!!! I just looks so good!
    Old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/top-ten-tuesday-14.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I am dying to read Dare You To!!!! And I totally agree with you on Legend and Under the Never Sky! I REALLY want to read Storm too! Sounds uh-mazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeay to a chick lit book being included! and OMG YES! Can You Keep A Secret? is one of my all time favorite chick lits EVER! Also, Shatter Me is amazing <3 great list!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loooved Pushing the Limits! I have an ARC of Dare You To but haven't read it yet. And I really need to get to Legend and Shatter Me and Under the Never Sky already *sigh* So many good books!
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have Glow! I am trying to get it onto my reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Time Traveler's Wife!!! <3 I cried my eyes out too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!