Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (38)




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. This week I'm waiting on 

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)Title: The 5th Wave
Author: Rick Yancey
Publishing date: May 7th, 2013 
Publisher: Putnam Juvenile
Series: The Fifth Wave #1

After the 1st wave, only darkness remains. After the 2nd, only the lucky escape. And after the 3rd, only the unlucky survive. After the 4th wave, only one rule applies: trust no one.

Now, it’s the dawn of the 5th wave, and on a lonely stretch of highway, Cassie runs from Them. The beings who only look human, who roam the countryside killing anyone they see. Who have scattered Earth’s last survivors. To stay alone is to stay alive, Cassie believes, until she meets Evan Walker. Beguiling and mysterious, Evan Walker may be Cassie’s only hope for rescuing her brother—or even saving herself. But Cassie must choose: between trust and despair, between defiance and surrender, between life and death. To give up or to get up.

This sounds so good and exciting! It feels like a book you finish in one read, because it's that good. Can I have it now, please? (Pretty please?)

What are you waiting on?

9 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Haven't heard of this one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read this one (I have an eARC of it). I hope you get a copy of it soon!

    My WoW

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to this one. I've heard nothing but good things!

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by!! This sounds really good! Great pick!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a lot about this lately. Hope it is as good as it seems! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard of this one before but it does sound intriguing. Thanks for stopping by my WoW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen this one around! And it looks amazing! Great WoW! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds so intense! GREAT pick, I can see it being awesome and I hope it will when you read it :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to read this one! I've seen a lot of great buzz for it. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post! Sorry for the super late response.

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!