Saturday, December 01, 2012

November in Books


This month was pretty amazing! I got a job again! I've been looking for over a year and was an intern for seven months at a publishing house in that time, but always that pressure of not finding a job was really hard! It's even so weird that I got two jobs! As a social media manager (home job, temporary) and part time in a book department! I'm so happy to be working with books again! And I'm pretty excited about being a social media manager for a couple of hours a week! So for those out there who are still looking: there's still hope! I was at a point in which I thought it would probably not be happening any time soon and than BAM! Two! Yes that made me very happy. I started at the book department this week and it's awesome! I worked for two years in a bookstore and I've missed it! 
But the awesomeness doesn't end there! I got to meat Tahereh Mafi last Tuesday! She's so amazing! 
And I got all sorts of amazing books this month! But once again I didn't manage to read more books than I got! I guess that's going on my New Years Resolutions List!

The stats
Read 9 | Reviewed 8 | Bought/Got 13

Reviews

This Month's Favorite
Destroy Me (Shatter Me, #1.5)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the jobs! That's amazing! I've been looking for over a year as well and have yet to find anything. Gah.

    I'm so glad you loved Hex Hall! In my opinion, Demonglass is even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the jobs! Hope you enjoy all the goodies you got in November. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the jobs! Sounds like an amazing month for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!