Monday, December 10, 2012

Musing Mondays: DNF


Time is going so fast these days! I love December! I finally managed to finish Beautiful Creatures last week, it took me 15 days! And I liked it, so I don't know what was wrong with me. Normally it doesn't take me that long. After finishing that one it took me only a day to finish the next. 
I hope this week ends a lot better than it starts, because I'm feeling really sick right now. I always get sick on the days I've all these important meetings. So I guess my mantra for the upcoming day(s) will just be: I'm not sick I'm not sick I'm not sick. 

But we're here for Musing Mondays and this week's question is:
What was the last book you could not finish and why?

That's probably Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë. With this book I'm not surprised if it takes me a couple weeks to finish. With classics I want to take the time for reading it. The first time I started it I didn't have that, so I didn't finish it at that time. I didn't get really far in either, maybe 50 pages. But I will finish it one day! Maybe next year!


Last week in books:

Finished
Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1)Dancing in the Dark

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles #1) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Dancing in the Dark by Robyn Bavati

Currently reading
Renegade

Renegade (The Elysium Chronicles #1) by J.A. Souders

Have a happy reading week!

5 comments:

  1. Hope your meetings went well and your not feeling sick anymore. I picked up Wuthering Heights at the op-shop the other week I don't think I've ever read it that I can recall - maybe in high school? So long ago I could have forgotten! Here's my MM: http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/musing-mondays-dec-10/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better. Perhaps you can try Zicam? That has worked for me. Wuthering Heights is one that took me forever to read too. I stop and started it a couple of times.

    http://icewarmth.com/musing-monday-121012/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, get better soon!

    I really wanna read Renegade! So cool :) Can't wait to read your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you stay well. Here is my post:
    MM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nooooo I love Wuthering Heights so much! lol! I hope you do get to finish it someday soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!