Monday, December 17, 2012

Musing Mondays: Book Nemesis

Time for Musing Mondays hosted by Should Be Reading. Every week a different question!

Is there a particular book that is your nemesis–the book you’re determined to one day finish?

There isn't a book I would call my nemesis. The only book I DNF-ed in the past year which I still want to finish is Wuthering Heights. But I wouldn't call it my nemesis. I just didn't have enough time to read it, so I gave up on it for now. 

Last week in books: 

Finished 
RenegadeEasy
Renegade (The Elysium Chronicles #1) by J.A. Soulders
Easy by Tammara Webber

Currently Reading
Lies
Lies (Gone #3) by Michael Grant

Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Wuthering Heights is on my reading list next month. Here's my MM http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2012/12/17/musing-mondays-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Wuthering Heights is actually a really good story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Wuthering Heights


    http://icewarmth.com/musing-monday-121712/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!