Monday, November 19, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading (12)




Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book JourneyThis is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well. You never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

Last week was hectic! I got a job! After a very long time without a real job (an internship doesn't earn that much money), I'm finally able to buy all the books in the world again! I've been pretty busy last week, so I only managed to finish one book, but I have to see Die For Me is amazing so far!

Finished last week: 
Dualed (Dualed, #1)
Dualed (Dualed #1) by Elsie Chapman

Currently reading:
Die for Me (Revenants, #1)
Die for Me (Revenants #1) by Amy Plum

Next read:
Losing Lila (Lila, #2)
Losing Lila (Lila #2) by Sarah Anderson

Don't forget to enter my 200 followers giveaway!

Have a happy reading week!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Only read Die for Me, which wasn't really my kind of read. Hope you enjoy all your reads this week though!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!