Saturday, January 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (28)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Bloggers share what new books (physical or virtual) they got this week. I like getting new books and showing them. So here's my haul for this week! 

We had the first snow of the year this week! I always enjoy the first day and the days I don't have to go outside! Going to work is kind of a nightmare right now. So, what do I do to make it all better? Read books! I finally started The Goddess Test this week. And I'm in love with this series! It's amazing! I immediately downloaded the novella and I'm buying the second book soon! 
I also got Dance of Shadows in the mail this week! I wasn't expecting it, so that was an awesome surprise! It's the most beautiful cover I've ever seen and I can't wait to read it!

For review


Author: Yelena Black
Published: February 12th, 2013 (Bloomsbury USA Children's Books)
Pages: 447
Series: Dance of Shadows #1





Freebie 


The Goddess Hunt (Goddess Test, #1.5)TitleThe Goddess Hunt
Author: Aimee Carter
Published: March 1st, 2012 (Harlequin Teen)
Pages: 92
Series: Goddess Test #1.5










What new books did you get this week?

14 comments:

  1. Great books! Dance of Shadows is on my TBR.
    I hope you enjoy them both. Happy reading!

    My STS post

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received Dance of Shadows as well this week! I'm just about to start it! Happy reading!

    My STS: http://queenofcontemporary.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/stacking-shelves-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Haven't read the first book but am seeing it a lot! Beautiful cover! I enjoyed the Goddess Test novella when I read it some time back! Very entertaining!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul =) I thought Dance of Shadows was pretty good, I hope you enjoy it =) Happy reading!

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dance of Shadows looks like a pretty great read! Ooh, been wanting to get Goddess Hunt for a while now. I absolutely LOVED the first two books, and can't wait for the third. Great haul, hope you enjoy them!

    -Alyana @ Read, Breathe, Read (YA)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dance of Shadows was a good book, but it really took me by surprising during those last 100 pages. Nice haul of books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read Dance of Shadows! Enjoy :)
    Here is my StS post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul. The cover for Dance of Shadows is so pretty :).
    I really want to read that book. Can't wait to see what you think of it.
    old follower
    my STS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to buy Dance of Shadows just for the GORGEOUS cover!

    My book haul: http://nightmareonbookstreet.blogspot.com/2013/01/massive-christmas-book-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dance of Shadows sounds great. Hope you enjoy.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books this week. Dance of Shadows looks awesome and I love the cover. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see a lot of bloggers have received Dance of Shadows to review this week, I wish I had as it looks amazing!

    Enjoy!

    Here is my book haul post: http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2013/01/stacking-shelves-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cover of Dance of Shadows. Red always captures my attention. Enjoy your books!

    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  14. I keep finding books to look up. Great looking books.
    Enjoy them.
    Traci @ KittenReads

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!