Monday, October 01, 2012

September in Books

I can't believe September is already over! It was the last month of my internship at the Dutch publishing house Kluitman. I'm going to miss my colleagues. Hopefully I'll find a real job soon, but until then I get to spend extra time reading! I started a new reading challenge this month: Fall Into Reading and I set quite a goal. I want to lower my TBR pile and that includes quite some books! I also added some new releases I can't wait to read, so it came to a total of 36 books. I think I'll have to adjust my goals, but I hope I make it!


The stats

Read 10 | Reviewed 12 | Bought/Got 10

Reviews


Read


Immortal City (Immortal City, #1)Tot de Laatste Cent (Bond Girl) by Erin Duffy
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa
Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Iron's Prophecy by Julie Kagawa
DiSemblance by Shanae Branham
Don't You Forget About Me by Alexandra Potter
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa
Immortal City by Scott Speer





CURRENTLY READING:

The Violet Fox by Clare C. Marshall

New books

Hex Hall (Hex Hall, #1)

BOUGHT:

Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Iron's Prophecy by Julie Kagawa
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

FOR REVIEW:

Broken by A.E. Rought
The Violet Fox by Clare C. Marshall
BZRK by Michael Grant

WON / GIFT

Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
Vrees Me (Shatter Me) by Tahereh Mafi


Tempest (Tempest, #1)TBR for October

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Easy by Tammara Webber
Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel
Broken by A.E. Rought
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
The Goddess Test by Aimée Carter
Tempest by Julie Cross
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Die For Me by Amy Plum





How was your month in books?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've got a great month of reading ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!