Monday, October 29, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (9)




Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book JourneyThis is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well. You never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

Yay, I've finally beaten my reading slump! Finished four books last week! Including The Violet Fox. I started almost a month ago and now I've finished it in one day! 
Finished last week: 

Tempest (Tempest, #1)Hunting Lila (Lila, #1)

Tempest (Tempest #1) by Julie Cross
Hunting Lila (Lila #1) by Sarah Alderson

Currently reading:

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer 

Next read:
Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1)

Undeadly (The Reaper diaries #1) by Michele Vail

Have a happy reading week!

2 comments:

  1. Niiice! Hoping to get Cinder soon myself! Hope you enjoy your reads!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Cinder and can't wait for the next one! I hope you enjoy it. Here's my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-1he

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!