Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October in Books


October was a pretty good reading month. I finally overcome that horrible reading slump. I love reading again! And with all that extra time on my hands I read a lot and it's amazing! I hope to get a lot more reviews up next month, because six reviews in a month is just kinda six. Especially since I posted something almost every day! And now we're on the topic: I should really learn to read more books than I get in a month. Until now I failed that really hard, especially considering I'm on a book buying ban. Well, in my defense most books were ARC's.
This month began pretty horrible, but it ended pretty well! I got a temp job, and I'm very happy with it. And I went to two amazing movies this week! Monday I went to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower (and Emma Watson is awesome!), today I went to see Skyfall (premiere day). And that one too was pretty amazing! So with the end of the year coming it starts to get busy again, but I don't mind! I like the holidays!

The stats
Read  10 | Reviewed 6 | Bought/Got 10

Read
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel
BZRK by Michael Grant
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
The Violet Fox by Clare C. Marshall
Broken by A.E. Rought
Tempest by Julie Cross
Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
De Socialite en de City by Tinsley Mortimer 

Currently reading:
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

Reviewed

This Month's Favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!