Friday, November 23, 2012

Fall Into Reading Challenge Update 2




On Septembe 22nd I started my first reading challenge: Fall Into Reading 2012 hosted by Callapidder Days! I love this challenge, but next time I'm setting different goals, because the one I have now isn't that effective for me. I just keep reading other books that weren't on the original list. I already updated my list once and it will change a couple more times I think. Looking at my TBR pile I woulnd't say it's any lower at the moment. 
The updated list (you can find my original list here):

When I started this challenge I was really enthusiastic! And I still am, but also a bit more realistic. Reading 36 books in three months is possible, but really hard. I've read 18 books so far. Which is pretty good for me, considering I had a major reading slump. But that means I still have 18 to go in less than a month and since I also found a job again I'm not going to make that. So I decided to make a to-read list for the upcoming month of 10 books. 

  1. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl [currently reading]
  2. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
  3. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  4. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
  5. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer 
  6. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
  7. Abandon by Meg Cabot
  8. Easy by Tammara Webber
  9. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  10. Defiance by C.J. Redwine
  11. Immortal City by Scott Speer [September 25th]
  12. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi [October 1st]
  13. Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel [October 9th]
  14. BZRK by Michael Grant [October 15th]
  15. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder [October 19th]
  16. The Violet Fox by Clare C. Marshall [October 20th]
  17. Broken by A.E. Rought [October 21st]
  18. Tempest by Julie Cross [October 26th]
  19. Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson [October 27th]
  20. Cinder by Marissa Meyer [October 28th]
  21. De Socialite en de City by Tinsley Mortimer [October 30th]
  22. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini [November 2nd]
  23. Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi [November 5th]
  24. Undeadly by Michele Vail [November 8th]
  25. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins [November 10th]
  26. Dualed by Elsie Chapman [November 14th]
  27. Die For Me by Amy Plum [November 19th]
  28. Losing Lila by Sarah Anderson [November 22th]

For those who missed it:
Essentially, Fall Into Reading 2012 is a fun, low-pressure reading challenge. It's still possible to join! In the sidebar you'll find the link by clicking on the image under "reading challenges". 
One month to go in this reading challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've read a lot! I like the list of books you're still planning on reading! Have fun at your new job!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!