Thursday, November 29, 2012

2013 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge

2013 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen

After reading Pushing the Limits this year I want to read more Contemporary! The Book Vixen is hosting the 2013 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge!

The goal is to read 10 contemporary romance novels in 2013! If you want to join too, you can do so here.

For this challenge I already have some books I want to read:

Dare You To by Katie McGarry
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith

Only three more books to choose! So far the publishing list of 2013 looks amazing, so that won't be a problem!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating! Good luck reaching your reading goals :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!