Saturday, December 01, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (22)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Bloggers share what new books (physical or virtual) they got this week. I like getting new books and showing them. So here's my haul for this week! 

I had an amazing week! Started my new job and it's amazing! Working with books again makes me happy! Tuesday I met Tahereh Mafi and she's so awesome! And she signed my copy of the Dutch Destroy Me (which is a hardcover here!) I also won a signed copy of Lauren Conrad Beauty! I won The Summer I Turned Pretty a few weeks ago and it arrived today! (Thanks again to Ginger from GReads!) And I also got the swag from My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris! I would love to have more of these weeks!

Won


Lauren Conrad Beauty

Author: Lauren Conrad
Published: October 16th, 2012 (HarperCollins)
Pages: 288









The Summer I Turned Pretty (Summer, #1)Title: The Summer I Turned Pretty
Author: Jenny Han
Published: May 5th, 2009 (Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers)
Pages: 276
Series: Summer #1








Bought


Verwoest me (Shatter Me, #1.5)Title: Verwoest Me
Original Title: Destroy Me
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Published: November 27th, 2012 (Blossom Books
Pages: 128
Series: Shatter Me #1,5







Swag




What new books did you get this week?

15 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Yay for wins and signed books! Hope you enjoy your goodies!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Summer I Turned Pretty is nice :) Hope you enjoy it!

    Stacking the Shelves #6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my STS! Destroy Me, yay! I just finished it and loved it! I normally don't read novellas, but this one was definitely worth picking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked Burn for Burn, also written by Jenny Han, so I have to try her first series, The Summer I Turned Pretty soon. Hopefully it's good!
    Thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing haul of solid reads this week! And winning books is always fun!

    Also hooray for a new job with books! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Destroy Me! Hope you enjoy it and Warner!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so need to read Destroy Me. Plus you got a signed copy. Tahreh Mafi is so nice.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the win.
    Happy reading and have a great week!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Destroy Me! OMG. It's so weird to see it in my language. ENJOY! :)

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love swag, lucky you. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard some pretty good things about The Summer I turned Pretty :) Awesome haul!

    Janina
    My My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did have an awesome week! Congrats on your new job. I enjoyed the Summer series, I hope you do to. I have Shatter Me, but haven't read it yet.

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul! :)
    I'd love to get some Conrad's books.

    Happy reading!

    My books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome book week! I really need to read Destroy Me! So awesome that you have it signed! I hope you enjoy all your books this week =)

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on the win! Hope you enjoy all:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!