Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday has another topic and different bloggers give their top ten. I love making lists, so here's mine for this week!
This week topic is
Top Ten Favorite Books You've Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog
I started my blog officially in January, but it was only at the end of may that I started to get serious about it. I recently posted about my favorite books this year so far. This list contains the books I liked best in the period from the end of May until now.
1. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGary
2. City of Swords by Mary Hoffman
3. Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
5. Bunheads by Sophie Flack
6. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
8. I Heart London by Lindsey Kelk
10. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
What's your list?