Monday, August 27, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2)


Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Book JourneyThis is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well. You never know where that next “must read” book will come from!
Finished last week: 
    The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)

The Lure of Shapinsay
 by Krista Holle

Spark (Elemental #2) by Brigid Kemmerer

The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey #2) by Julia Kagawa

Currently reading:
Visibility
Visibility by Sarah Neufeld

Next read:
Tot De Laatste Cent

Tot de Laatste Cent (Bond Girl) by Erin Duffy

Have a great week and I hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I loooove Julie Kagawa's books! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!