Friday, September 14, 2012

Mini review Iron's Prophecy by Julie Kagawa


Iron's Prophecy (The Iron Fey, #4.5)Title: Iron's Prophecy
Author: Julie Kagawa
Published: September 1st, 2012 (Harlequin Teen)
Pages: 76
Source: bought
Series: The Iron Fey #4.5
Rating: 4 stars
Synopsis from Goodreads: Meghan Chase is finally getting used to being the Iron Queen, ruler of the Iron Fey. Her life may be strange, but with former Winter prince Ash by her side at last, she wouldn’t have it any other way.
But when they travel to the Summer and Winter courts’ gathering for Elysium, the oracle from Meghan’s past returns with a dire prophecy: “What you carry will either unite the courts, or it will destroy them.” Now Meghan faces a devastating choice that may determine the future of all fey—and her and Ash’s unborn child… 

I started this series a few months ago, but I stopped after the first novella, Winter's Passage, and last week I decided to finally read the other books! And I love this series! I thought the ending of The Iron Knight was perfect! But I was still really happy there was one small story left, Iron's Prophecy. 

What I loved most about this book was Puck! He's so funny! With those nicknames. Every time he says 'Furball' to Grimalkin I laughed so heard! Grim is so serious and that's what makes it extra funny! 
And those stories about Ash's and Puck's adventures! I can tell you, you do not want to miss this novella. If it was only for these stories. 

The rest of the story is kinda serious. Meghan is pregnant (yes!) and the oracles brings her a visit to tell her their kid could mean the end of the fey world. 
So it's the same perfect mix as the rest of the books: funny, but with a serious note. And I love Julie Kagawa's writing style! I couldn't put the books down!  

1 comment:

  1. This is the only novella I need to read and I can't wait! I loved the others. Puck is such a great character <3 Lovely mini review!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!