Saturday, August 25, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (8)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Bloggers share what new books (physical or virtual) they got these week. This is the first week that I'm participating! I like getting new books and showing them. So here's my haul for this week! 

Bought


Fearless (Elemental, #1.5)Title: Fearless
Author: Brigid Kemmerer
Published: July 31st, 2012 (K Teen)
Pages: 44
Series: Elemental #1.5

I'd finished Storm and Elemental, and I couldn't get enough of it, so I bought Fearless and read it immediately! 











EasyTitle: Easy
Author: Tammara Webber
Published: May 25th, 2012 (CreateSpace)
Pages: 230

Last Tuesday the TTT meme had a topic where we showed are top ten books read during the lifespan of our blogs. I saw Easy on Lili's Reflections' list and I knew I had to read it! She gives great recommendations.










Title: Snow White & the Huntsman (Dutch version)
Author: Lily Blake, Evan Daughtery, John Lee Hancock, Hossein Amini
Published: May 5th, 2012 (Moon)
Pages: 240


Ever since I saw the movie I wanted to read the book. I hope it's just as good!








Peter PanTitle: Peter Pan
Author: J.M. Barrie
Published: September 10th, 2012 (Vintage Classics)
Pages: 256

I've always wanted to read the original story. 










For review


 Enshadowed (Nevermore, #2)Title: Enshadowed
Author: Kelly Creagh
Published: August 28th, 2012 (Atheneum)
Pages: 429
Series: Nevermore #2

I can't wait to read this! Nevermore was so amazing!











What's your haul?

13 comments:

  1. Nice stack! I've been eyeing Easy for forever. Need to get it sometime. It's about time that Enshadowed came out. Looking forward to your reviews :)

    Here's my IMM: http://dream-wish-live.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-my-mailbox_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhhh ahhh is Fearless an ebook? I haven't seen any printed copies of it around. That Peter Pan classic looks gorgeous. Love the cover! Enjoy your new books!
    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by!
    And your books are looking fantastic! I hope you enjoy reading them :D

    Happy saturday!!
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the covers, I hope you'll enjoy them all, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brigid K's books are really exciting! Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOD! Brigid Kemmerer is AMAZING! I love her books! I finished Spark yesterday...and it was out of this world! I can't wait to get my hands on Hunter's book! And Easy...I'm still waiting for my copy to come! So lucky you got it! *pout* LOL ;p AWESOME haul this week! And thanks for stopping by My StS post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to get Fearless,I finished Storm a few weeks ago and I love this series! Easy is one of the best books I've read this year, I hope you love it! Also, I love the Snow White movie too :0 Great haul!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Easy!!! That book! Gah! Awesome haul! :)

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey thanks for stopping by my blog :D ! You got some amazing books this week !
    I've read Storm this summer but I didn't know there was a novella between the first and second book. I still haven't read the prequel novella though.
    Oh you got Enshadowed I'm so jealous :D ! I've been waiting for this book for a year and a half ! I have pre ordered a copy I can't wait to receive it.
    Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought Easy the day came out and have been meaning to read it!!! I hear it is awesome and I love her other books. Enshadowed was okay and I really want to read Storm. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard so much about Easy and Storm and hope to get my hands on copies soon.
    Hope you love them
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been seeing Easy a lot recently. Maybe I should check it out also. I adored Peter Pan so I probably should read the original story too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa, awesome! Easy and Enshadowed look great =D

    Here's my Book Haul post.

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!