Thursday, June 07, 2012

My bookshelves (2)


In My bookshelves I discuss the books I got or want to have. This week I'll show you the books I got in the last week.


For review




Title: The Fame Game (Dutch version)
Author: Lauren Conrad
Published: May 21st, 2012 (Blossom Books)
Pages: 320
Source: gift
Series: Fame Game #1 

The new series by Lauren Conrad with Madison Parker as Hollywoods new favorite!







 Title: De IJzerkoning
Original title: The Iron King
Author: Julie Kagawa
Published: May 29th, 2012 (Harlequin Young Adult)
Pages: 384
Source: for review
Series: The Iron Fey #1

The Iron King is just translated in Dutch. I wanted to read this book for a while, and I got the Dutch version for review.

 

Title: Glitch
Author: Heather Anastasiu
Published: August 7th, 2012 (St. Martin's Press)
Pages: 320
Source: Netgalley
Series: Glitch #1
The synopsis of this book sounds good, so I'm curious how the story will be. 






Title: Between (Dutch version)
Author: Jessica Warman
Published: May, 2012 (Van Goor) 
Pages: 352
Source: publisher
I'm very happy to get the chance to read and review this book. I love books where the story is like a puzzle (or so I hope it will be).






Title: Fated 
Author: Alyson Noël
Published: May 22nd, 2012 (St. Martin's Press)
Pages: 352
Source: bought
Series: The Soul Seekers #1 
I loved The Immortals-series, so I can't wait to start in her new series.




Not for review

 


Title: Style Yourself (Dutch version)
Published: May 21st, 2012 (Blossom Books)
Pages: 240
Source: gift 
On this blog I mostly review YA and Chicklit. Since Style Yourself is neither, I won't review it here. But it's a really nice book, so I wanted to show it to you anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!