Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Day 3 + Wrap Up

I'm participating in the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon hosted by the Reading AngelsPure Imagination and Candace's Book Blog. This is Day 3, the last day of this readathon. 

Wrap Up:
What I Read: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, Breathe by Sarah Crossan and Starstruck by Lauren Conrad
Pages Read Total: 898
Books Read Total: 3

I'm pretty proud of myself for reading so much the last three days! It's way more than I'm used to lately. Hopefully I can keep this up and finally lower that ever-growing TBR pile. 

Today's mini-challenge is hosted by Dizneeee's World of Books:

Tell your favorite genrefavorite book within that genre, and your favorite character from the same genre.


Favorite genre: Dystopia
Favorite book: Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan. I love that it's a bit different from other dystopians and I never thought I would like a book about space so much!
Favorite character: Kenji from the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. He's fighting for the things he believes in and has a lovely sense of humor! I like that!

I really enjoyed participating in the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon! 
Happy reading!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks For.. Sharing Information...Your website is very nice..

    This is Sarkari Result From India.. Click Here To Open link and Get Your Latest Jobs, Admit Cards, Result, ANswer Key & many more.. thanks..

    Nice Site...............

    Sarkari Result
    Sarkari Results
    sarkariexam
    Sarkari Result 2019
    sarkariresult
    sarkari job
    sarkariexam result
    sarkari naukri in up
    rojgar result
    sarkari result in hindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to read these set of article, Try to update more on this OTT app development

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing wonderfull article .in future published white label chat app article .waiting for your reponse

    ReplyDelete
  4. usually posts some quite exciting stuff like this.well written article somebody looking for Pubnub Alternativethis link will help you

    ReplyDelete
  5. شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
    شركة تنيف منازل بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
    https://www.ajiad.net/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Secure Online Video Platform will help you in providing top-notch video hosting services without any hassle. The top online video streaming platforms in the market also boast enhanced security features.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Launch your radio streaming app with enhanced features and security at minimal cost.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!