Friday, February 01, 2013

January in Books



I think I say this every month, but I can't believe January is over already! Nothing really special happened this month, except for me going to Berlin for four days! It was awesome there! Because it was such a quiet month I got to read a lot of books! And that's always a good thing! Hopefully February will be a bit more exciting!

The stats
Read 14 | Reviewed 10 | Bought/Got 20

Read
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Prophecy Girl by Faith McKay [review]
Sister Assassin by Kiersten White [review]
The Sound by Sarah Alderson
The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter [review]
Chase Tinker and the House of Magic by Malia Ann Haberman [review]
Origins: The Fire by Debra Driza [review]
Turned at Dark by C.C. Hunter 
Partials by Dan Wells [review]
Audrey, Wait! by Robin Benway [review]
Plague by Michael Grant 
Elemental: The First by Alexandra May [review]
A Shimmer of Angels by Lisa M. Basso [review]

This Month's Favorite
Audrey, Wait!

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!