Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fall Into Reading Challenge Update



Three weeks ago I started my first reading challenge: Fall Into Reading 2012 hosted by Callapidder Days. With something over two months to go I thought it was time for an update. 

If you visit my blog more often you probably know I had a reading slump the past couple of weeks. So my overly ambitious plan to read 36 books isn't going to work anymore. So, I had to update my reading list. My goal is still the same: to lower my (ever-growing) TBR pile. 
The updated list: (you can find my original list here)
  1. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  2. Easy by Tammara Webber
  3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  4. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  5. Tempest by Julie Cross
  6. Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan
  7. Abandon by Meg Cabot
  8. A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
  9. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  10. Bitten by Kelly Armstrong
  11. Broken by A.E. Rought
  12. Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
  13. Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel [October 9th]
  14. Die For Me by Amy Plum
  15. Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh
  16. The Goddess Test by Aimée Carter
  17. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
  18. Hidden by Sophie Jordan
  19. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
  20. Immortal City by Scott Speer [September 25th]
  21. Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
  22. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
  23. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
  24. The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
  25. The Violet Fox by Clare C. Marshall
  26. Lies by Michael Grant
  27. Defiance by C.J. Redwine
  28. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
  29. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi [October 1st]
  30. Undeadly by Michele Vail

It's still a huge challenge, especially if this reading slump takes any longer. But it would be awesome if I read all those books, before the end of this year!

For those who missed it:
Essentially, Fall Into Reading 2012 is a fun, low-pressure reading challenge. It's still possible to join! In the sidebar you'll find the link by clicking on the image under "reading challenges". 

2 comments:

  1. I actually did the opposite-listed only a few books, then I'm adding to the list. I set unrealistic goals the first time, not going to make that mistake again :)
    Fingers crossed that you read all the books from he list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading slumps are hard to break out of sometimes, but good for you for not giving up! I haven't picked up a book in over a week and nothing seems to appeal to me, so can sort of understand what you're going through. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!