Monday, July 16, 2012

Upcoming (9)



In Upcoming I talk about the books that I will review on this blog. So you know what you can expect here in the upcoming days. 

I love not having to work for a couple of weeks. I can read all I want. Don't you just love these days?


This week

Review City of Swords by Mary Hoffman
Desperately unhappy, Laura has resorted to secretly self-harming. But Laura is a Stravagante, somebody who can travel in time and space. When she finds her talisman, a small silver dagger, she stravagates with it to sixteenth-century Fortezza, a town similar to Lucca in Italy, where she meets her Stravagante, who is a swordsmith. But Laura also meets the charming and attractive Ludo, and falls for him. Their love for each other is tested when Ludo lays claim to the crown of Fortezza, and Laura finds herself fighting on the side of the Stravaganti opposing him.
Synopsis from Goodreads




Review I Heart London by Lindsey Kelk
Home is where the heart is. Right? Angela Clark has fallen in love with America -- and it's starting to love her back. Throw one expired visa into the mix, and things quickly take a turn for the worse. She might love her life as a Brit in New York, but now she has no choice but to return to London. Not only does she leave behind her gorgeous boyfriend Alex -- she must also face unfinished business back on home turf. There's the ex-boyfriend -- who she moved to New York to get away from. Then there's her best friend, with her perfect new baby. And there's her mum. Now, there's another wedding in the offing -- and everyone remembers how well the last one went ...
Synopsis from Goodreads




Next week

Review A Witch in Love by Ruth Warburton
After reading A Witch in Winter I couldn't wait to read part two! 


Review Rapture by Lauren Kate
The ending to a great series. I'm a bit sad it's over now.  

Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love to hear your thoughts. They make my day! :) Please leave a link to your blog, so I can pay you a visit!